Do It Yourself Grooming
Great for dogs big and small, our self-service dog washing station is a quick and easy way to groom your dog without the mess of doing it in your own home. We offer 3 state of the art tubs, along with a great selection shampoos, and an area to dry and brush your dog.
How it works:
- Choose a service:
Wash your dog!
- The Ashmont - This is our simplest wash offered. It is perfect for the wintertime when you want to remove excess salt and snow from your dog's underbelly and paws. Spray undercarriage, towel dry, and spray cologne for scent.
- The Big Papi - This service is your basic dog wash. We provide you with shampoo, a towel and dryer, along with a brush, comb, and cologne to keep your dog smelling fresh throughout the week.
- Boston Strong - This is our The Big Papi and more! In addition, we also provide you with shearing tools upon request, eye/ear wipes, and a bandana. $1 of each wash will be donated to The One Fund.
Dry and Brush your Dog
- Regardless of the service you choose, we will assist you in getting you and your dog situated in our tubs for an easy and safe experience. We will lead your dog up the ramp into the tub, secure your dog in the tub, provide you with an apron to keep you dry, show you how to use our Bath Master Bathing System, and answer any questions you have before or during grooming.
- Once you have finished your bath we will help you get your dog down safely from the tub and into a drying station. Depending on the type of service purchased, each station is stocked with a forced air vacuum for drying, towels, brushes, eye/ear wipes, and cologne (scissors will be provided upon request).
LEAVE THE MESS AND CLEAN UP FOR US!